Prep-time: 15 minutes / Ready In: 15 minutes
Makes 4½ cups
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 5 medium bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- ¼ to ½ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- Using a small sharp knife, scrape seeds from the vanilla bean.
- In a food processor combine vanilla seeds, frozen bananas, and ¼ cup of the milk. Cover and process until smooth, adding as much of the remaining milk as needed.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve ice cream or freeze at least 4 hours for scoopable ice cream. Store in the freezer for up to 1 week.