Prep time: 30 minutes / Ready In: 1 hour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup unsweetened plant milk, such as almond, soy, cashew, or rice
- ¼ to ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups Grape-Nuts cereal
- In a food processor combine the first five ingredients (through bananas). Cover and process until well combined. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Add oats; mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Place cereal in a small bowl.
- Using the large end of a melon baller or a small spoon, scoop up a small chocolate ball and drop it into cereal. Roll ball with a spoon or your fingers to cover completely with cereal. Gently place the ball on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture and cereal.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer until treats are frozen. Transfer treats to an airtight container. Store in the freezer.